SEC Filings changes are live
As we’ve recounted in previous posts, we’ve been working on a number of changes to the Securities Mosaic SEC Filings page in response to customer feedback. The changes went live earlier this week. They include:
- Moving the Filer (Company) search field to the upper left hand corner of the search screen.
- Restoring the Form Type and Exhibit selection input boxes to the main search form, so that an extra click is no longer necessary to see them.
- Creating a new “Condensed View” option for our results display that shows more records per screen and is thus more quickly scanned. (We’ll also give you the option to set the Condensed View as your default display.)
- Adding hyperlinks to the list of results in our Printable View display, so that you have an additional way to access an even larger number of search results in a single, condensed view.
- These adjustments are in addition to a number of smaller changes we made back in January, which included restoring the “Edit Search” button to the results display.
If you have feedback to share or questions to ask regarding our SEC Filings page, please feel free to reach out to me directly at email@example.com.