Coming in October: SEDAR Filings!
On the heels of our July release of Private Placement Memoranda (featuring 144As and other exempt and unregistered offerings) comes our next major content addition to Knowledge Mosaic: SEDAR filings from Canada. In just a few weeks, we’ll offer a complete, text searchable collection of SEDAR filings going back to 1997 (about 4 million documents)—all updated in real time.
Here are some highlights:
- Powerful advanced text search (Boolean and natural language syntax)
- Filter by date, filing type, document type, filing company, and company attributes (industry, exchange, location, issuer size)
- Post-search filters
- Keyword-in-Context highlighting
- Batch-select documents to email, download, or store in document cart.
- Export results to Excel or view as printable PDF
Supplementing a complete collection of SEC materials (including 68,000 No-Action Letters, ten times more than most of our competitors), a robust collection of private placement memoranda, releases from other federal regulators and SROs, and over 100,000 law firm memos, the addition of SEDAR filings is yet another example of our commitment to providing the broadest, most comprehensive set of primary materials out there for securities practitioners.