You Asked For It: 144A Offering Memoranda Coming Soon to Knowledge Mosaic
A little later this month, we’ll be releasing some great new enhancements to Knowledge Mosaic — you can read about them here — but the headliner has to be the long-awaited and much-requested addition of Private Placement Memoranda, including offering documents under Rule 144A. We’re excited to finally being able to offer this elusive and high-value content, which customers have been asking us about for years.
Here are some quick facts about our collection:
- It includes both global and domestic offerings of both debt and equity securities.
- Most offerings are exempt from SEC registration under either Regulation S, Regulation D, and/or Rule 144A.
- When we first release, we’ll have several thousand offering documents going back to 2011.
- By the fall, our collection should be approaching 20,000 documents, with coverage back to 2005.
- The collection will grow as we regularly update our database with new documents.
- Documents will be fully text searchable.
- Users will be able to filter by exemption type, security type, currency type, and party information, including issuer and law firm.
Questions: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.866-650-3600 during regular business hours.
Happy Fourth of July!