Our New SEC Comment Letters Page Goes Live Monday
Today’s post is a major announcement for Knowledge Mosaic users – but if you read blogmosaic regularly, you knew it was coming. In a post shortly before Thanksgiving, we let you know that we were building a significantly upgraded SEC Comment Letters page, and that it would go live in mid-January.
Well, right on schedule, the new Comment Letters page is about to make its debut. The official launch date is Monday, January 16. (But you should be able to access it this weekend – sshhhhh.)
The new page is lightning fast. It offers a faceted search environment that allows you to filter results and refine your parameters as you drill down. Specifically, it lets you:
- View all related letters in a single letter thread.
- Generate a PDF that aggregates all related letters.
- Filter letters by:
– the SEC filing (form type) that is the subject of the letter;
– industry category, SIC code, or A/D office; and
– place of incorporation, including all US States, Canadian provinces, and foreign countries.
- Employ more powerful, relevance-based text searching.
- Pick companies from a dropdown list of suggested matches.
- Export results into Excel.
Of course, some things haven’t changed. Like everything else on the Knowledge Mosaic research platform, unlimited use of the Comment Letters page is included in your site license. If you’d like more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.knowledgemosaic.com.