Knowledge Mosaic for the Enforcement & Litigation Practice Area
Here’s a look at how Knowledge Mosaic serves practitioners in litigation, enforcement, and dispute resolution.
• Take advantage of powerful search capability on investigation disclosure by public companies and enforcement releases from the SEC, FINRA, and CFTC.
• Discover the difference hand-tagged data makes. Use search fields to filter by defendant name, position, and company; and where applicable, violation, penalty type, and penalty amount.
• We extract from the EDGAR filings disclosure by public companies concerning Preliminary Investigations, Formal Investigations, and Wells Notices from the SEC.
• Use our SEC Enforcement – Defendant Search page to filter releases pertaining to accounting violations, conspiracy, insider trading, mail fraud, money laundering, options backdating, and more.
• Read authoritative commentary and analysis on enforcement and litigation from the world press, top law firms, and the industry’s most trusted bloggers.
• Follow on a daily basis the most significant decisions handed down from the federal courts.
• Learn of bills and other Congressional actions that impact your world.
• Stay current on the latest news from a broad range of federal agencies and other regulators.
• Receive our daily Securities Mosaic Litigation News.
SEC Disclosure & Transactions
• Use our SEC Filings page for powerful searching at both the filing and company levels, to quickly find precious needles in the haystack of SEC EDGAR filings.
• Drill down into 8-K items for reporting on special events (temporary suspensions of trading, departure of directors or principal officers) and 10-K items for legal proceedings, D&O and Corporate Governance, and more.
• Find disclosure of ongoing investigations (SEC, CFTC, DOJ, OFAC, FCPA).
Laws, Rules, Agencies
Use this simple, lightning-fast platform to search simultaneously on all phases of the bureaucratic process: from legislation currently in Congress, to codification in federal law, to agency rulemaking, to compliance and disclosure by public companies, and finally to enforcement. Includes:
- Enforcement, adjudication, or disciplinary releases from the Department of Justice, CFTC, Federal Reserve, FTC, SEC, FinCEN, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, FINRA, and the PCAOB
- Amicus briefs and case filings from the FTC, DOJ, and Department of Labor
- Investor Claims Funds from the SEC
- Enforcement trend reporting and analysis from the FTC and DOJ
- The complete US Code and CFR
Law Firm Memos
• Search our database of nearly 100,000 authoritative memos from the top law firms in North America.
• Memo practice areas include Anti-Money Laundering; Enforcement, Litigation & ADR; Criminal Law & Prosecution; and FCPA.
• Set up a daily memo alert by practice area.
Click here to open this as a fancy PDF document.