Why Our Newest Dodd-Frank Tracker — Released Today — Is The Only One You Need
Sure, there are tools out there to help legal and banking professionals try to make sense of this expansive (read: scattered) Act. But most are either free, and thus about as deep as a coffee mug (the American Banking Association’s (ABA) version comes to mind), or useful but cost-prohibitive.
However, with today’s release of the third edition of Knowledge Mosaic’s Dodd-Frank Tracker, a powerful search tool is available at the click of a link. And if you have a Knowledge Mosaic site license, you’ll have access to the full range of the tool’s functionality.
This new version of our Dodd-Frank Tracker enables you to:
- Gain control of your calendar. Search for items by date / time frame for compliance date, effective date, release date, and public comment date.
- Find the needle in the 2,200-page haystack. Link directly to the Title (and section, if applicable) of the Dodd-Frank Act that authorizes a particular agency release.
- Locate all needles within a given clump of the haystack. Filter for rulemaking items that correspond to the Title of the Act.
- Connect to the crowd. Link directly to public comments associated with a given rulemaking item (requires personal account login).
- Keep both eyes on what you care about. Topic-based filtering now available on the Dodd-Franker daily email alert (requires personal account login).
For more information, we encourage you to review our Knowledge Mosaic Dodd-Frank Tracker features document. Should you have any questions, wish to have a member of our support team review the tool with you, or would like to sign up for a trial of knowledgemosaic, please feel free to contact us at 866-650-3600 or email@example.com.