344 and counting
That’s the number of law firm memos we currently have in our database on the Dodd-Frank bill/act (based on the text search “Dodd Frank”). Over 100 are from the last week.
• Number of authoring law firms: 88
• Most prolific firm: K&L Gates (13 memos on Dodd-Frank)
• Most common memo title: “The Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act” (4 different memos with that exact title)
• Most viewed* memo (with an asterisk): “Summary of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, Passed by the House of Representatives on June 30, 2010,” Davis Polk & Wardwell
(* Gets an asterisk because the identical memo was re-posted, with a revised title, after the Act passed the Senate.)
• Most viewed memo (without an asterisk): “Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act: Summary of Key Provisions,” Debevoise & Plimpton.